We know that when buying online, the main concern is to make sure that the piece is of the right size. We offer you a ring size guide that can help you get the right fit.
Choose the finger on which you want to use your Red Kraniet ring. Keep in mind that the fingers of your hand are larger than those of your non-dominant hand.
Make sure your finger is at its normal size before taking a measurement. Cold weather, excess heat, fluid retention and some medications can alter this measure.
How to measure my finger for a ring?
- Take a piece of string, ribbon, thread or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your finger, near the knuckle.
- With a ballpoint pen, carefully mark the point where the string overlaps with its end.
- Measure the length to the mark on a millimeter ruler.
- Use the table to determine the size of your ring.
You can also use a sewing tape measure.
- Take a ring that you already have and it fits you well.
- Measure the inner diameter of the hoop.
- Use the letter to determine your size.
- If your size in the table is shown between two numbers, we recommend that you order the largest size to make sure you have it.
- It is important that you verify about 3 times that you have done the measurement correctly.
What happens if I order the wrong ring size?
We are confident that our size guides will help you select the correct Red Kraniet ring. But in case it does not fit, please send us an email immediately and send the return to the address that we will provide. Our friendly customer service team will gladly make the change for the right size.
Take into account that we will not accept refunds after 7 working days of receiving the piece and that it must be in optimal condition and in its original box.